This information-rich episode is sure to blow your mind as Mark reveals some basic real estate investing mindsets that can propel anyone to success.
Mark’s had a great holiday break, spending time with family… and he’s learned a lot even when he wasn’t “working.” The time with other people has demonstrated the importance of mindset in new ways. In this episode Mark’s going to tell you how to listen to the conversation going on around you to hear the negative, victim mindsets that people have, and show you how to use that to drive you forward toward success.
As an example, Mark’s going to share the details of a new deal he’s working on; it’s less than 48 hours old. This deal came from a Craigslist ad that Mark saw. He called, talked with the guy for 45 minutes, and is putting together a deal where he’ll get paid to buy two properties, make cash from the sale of one of them, and build a duplex on the other to make even more money for himself; all with no money down. The cool thing about this deal is that anyone could do it. Seriously, you could do this deal if you knew how to think about it and had the right mindset to pull it off. It’s not that hard.
Here’s a recap of what you’ll hear in episode 36 of The Real Estate Power Hour show:
- Mark’s last few weeks – a recap of family events and exciting business deals.
- Marks’ word on the importance of family in a world of business responsibilities.
- “Life is too short to be living someone else’s dream,” a quote by Hugh Hefner – with Mark’s thoughts.
- The power of habit-based goals – not New Year’s resolutions.
- The first step to becoming better is to discover what you absolutely suck at.
- Your invitation to the upcoming “Hot Seat” event in Vegas, February 2-3, 2015.
- A no-cash craigslist deal Mark’s working on that anyone could do – how it happened and how it’s going to go down.
- How to listen to the conversations around you and use their negative examples as fuel to drive you toward success.
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
You can be a part of the upcoming “Hot Seat” event in Las Vegas – February 2-3, 2015. Get in touch with Mark to take the first step toward changing your life.