This episode Mark is going to give you a behind-the-scenes look into the “Hot Seat” event he took part in recently. It’s a room full of people, all ready to share about their life, their business, their mindsets, and their season of life. The key to a “hot seat” even working right is that everyone in the room is a business owner or entrepreneur. Everyone is listening without judgment, ready to give back in a clear, concise way.
You get a personal invitation to my upcoming “Hot Seat” event – but you have to be willing to invest in yourself.
Often times we know what we need to do, but hearing it from another person hits us in a way that we see it clearly and are ready to take action. A group like this helps you take things more seriously, move ahead more diligently, and get your life moving. Mark’s going to share some experiences from the “Hot Seat” he attended, giving some broad brush pictures of the folks who attended and how they benefitted from this amazing event.
Today’s episode is a mini “hot seat” where Mark talks about his own issues and journey. He’s also going to reveal his plans to host his own “Hot Seat” on the west coast (U.S.) for people who are interested. It will be a $5000 investment in your life and career. If you’re interested, let Mark know.
- Mark’s experience at a recent “Hot Seat.”
- Mark’s plans to host his own “Hot Seat.”
- Stories from the “Hot Seat” Mark attended and how they can benefit you.
- Mark’s experience after discovering what “virtual investing” really was, and the success that it led to.
- The truth about getting “more leads” for your business.
- The biggest mistake people make when doing direct mail.
- The power of raising your standards.
- Mark’s newest “practice what I preach” example.
- What are you going to do to raise your standards and therefore raise your life?
If you want to be involved in the upcoming “Hot Seat” you need to reach out to Mark, tell him your story and your goals, and the two of you can determine if the event will be a good fit for you. Reach out today.
Mark also mentioned an outstanding speech given by Jim Carrey. It’s here for your convenience.